This listing includes two cross stitch patterns in two variations. You will get both a female and a male optician cross stitch pattern. Their shop is full with trendy glasses for you to select from. As they are big fans of cross stitching, that they make a bit of surreptitious advertising ;-). As a bonus you will receive a pattern with a quote “sometimes all you need is a new perspective”, and a pattern with just the job name
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in Dutch & English
Size optician cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 54 x 46 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch double on evenweave 28 count
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner. Stitches used: Backstitch, cross stitch, 3/4 cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.