This listing includes two cross stitch patterns. You will get both a female and a male welder cross stitch pattern. They are soo handy with their tools and almost ready welding a boat. If you’re nice, you might join them on the first trip ;-).
We’ve used golden metalic threat for the welding flame – it gives the piece a glittery touch. Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
You can find the DIY kit of this pattern here
Size welder cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 54 x 39 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch double on AIDA 28
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
These patterns are at intermediate level due to the use of metallic floss. We have included tips for beginners.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.