This listing includes two cross stitch patterns. You will get both a female and a male painter cross stitch pattern. They are handy do-it-yourself experts that will make your house look like a beauty. Don’t worry about the paint drops on the floor – you can see it as a form of art :-).
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips
You can find the DIY kit of this pattern here
Size painter cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 53 x 46 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch double on AIDA 28
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. Stitches used: Back stitch line, cross stitch, 3/4 cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.