Rockstar Cross stitch pattern. This listing is for a cross stitch pattern from our modern job series. It features “the rockstar”, a young man with a wild hairdo and a bright red guitar. He is ready to turn the festival crowd upside down! With this pattern you can make a unique gift for your favorite rock star, guitarist, music student, music teacher, or music lover. It will also make a cute decoration in a boy’s room.
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
Size Rockstar Cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 25 x 36 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch over 2 on Evenweave 28
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner, but the pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch and Half cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.