Rock star cross stitch pattern. This listing is for two cross stitch patterns from our stitch a job series. It features “the rock star”, and you will receive both the male and female version. They are young wild and love to make the crowd crazy with their music! With this pattern you can make a unique gift for your favorite rock star, guitarist, music student, music teacher, or music lover.
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size rock star cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 25 x 36 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch over 2 on Evenweave 28
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch and 3/4 cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.