With this listing you receive two pianist cross stitch patterns. TYou’ll receive both a male and female version. It will make a cute gift for a piano player.
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips
You can find the DIY kit of this pattern here
Size Pianist cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 34 x 42 stitches
- Fabric: Use at least 8 x 8 inch (20 x 20 cm) Aida 14
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you prefer to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. Stitches used: Back stitch line, cross stitch, 3/4 cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.