This listing includes two cross stitch patterns. You will get both a female and a male Fashion Designer cross stitch pattern. They have a big love for fabrics and ribbons. They’ve just finished making the samples for three new dresses. The male designer was inspired by the great German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld. The female designer could be your best friend. They will make great gifts for the fashionista in your life. Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size fashion designer cross stitch pattern
- Size: 50 x 38 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, Half cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.