This listing is for 2 cross stitch patterns with the magician. This magic man & woman with the red cape just pulled a rabbit out of the hat! It will make a great gift for the upcoming Houdini or Dynamo, and can be used to make a room decoration for a kids room, or magician party invitation. And who doesn’t like a bit of magic in the house? You will receive both the female and male version.
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size magician cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 23 x 36 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch double on AIDA 28
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.