This listing is for 2 cross stitch patterns with the magician. This magic man & woman with the red cape just pulled a rabbit out of the hat! It will make a great gift for the upcoming Houdini or Dynamo, and can be used to make a room decoration for a kids room, or magician party invitation. And who doesn’t like a bit of magic in the house? You will receive both the female and male version. Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size magician cross stitch pattern
- Size: 23 x 36 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
I changed the rabbit to a tree, and gave him brown hair, but this little magician was exactly what I needed.