Tulip cross stitch pattern featuring three cheerful tulip. It’s so beautiful to see them pop out the ground in spring. And with this cross stitch design you can enjoy them all days of the year! You can use this pattern to create a spring cushion cover or to make a framed piece.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- A file that includes our cross stitch tips in Dutch & English
Size tulip cross stitch pattern
- Size: 101 x 56 stitches
- On aida 6 count fabric: use at least 22 x 18 inch (55 x 40 cm) to turn your work into a cushion cover (picture 1)
- On aida 14 fabric: use at least 10 x 7 inch (25 x 18 cm) to frame your piece (picture 2)
This pattern is suitable for a beginner.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.