The Netherlands Map Cross Stitch Pattern. This easy cross stitch pattern features a map of the Netherlands, with a heart for the capital: Amsterdam. Combine with other maps from our Stitch a Map collection. Show the world where you have been! Create an original gift for a migrating friend or international wedding.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size of the Netherlands map cross stitch design
- Size: 81 x 95 stitches
- Fabric use 12 x 12 inch Aida 14 (~30 x 30 cm) and it will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
- or use 11 x 11 inch Aida 16 and it will fit in a 8 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner and only contains full cross stitches. We have included tips for beginners
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
So nice …..I like the dutch girl Gerda. I Like the Netherlands….What more can you wish? Just a Cross Stitch pattern of the Netherlands. Thank you so much…..
Albert Schokker –
Mijn landje blijft een inspirerend werelddeel(tje). Gerda heeft een prettige stijl van communicatie. De levering verliep vlot en vlekkeloos.
This is my second map chart purchase from this seller – I love these maps. I am an experienced stitcher but I love the simplicity of these maps. They are great for a beginner and the charts are very clear. Great communication from the seller too.
Lovely pattern- really captures the country’s borders well