Hearts cross stitch borders PDF pattern. Ten decorative borders inspired by vintage textiles, featuring hearts in different sizes and shades of pink, red, blue and green. Great for finishing the edges and lining of your textile work and embroidery work!
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size hearts borders cross stitch pattern
- Size: border varies between 3 and 21 stitches in height.
- You can also combine them to make even wider borders
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.