Hearts cross stitch borders PDF pattern. Ten decorative borders inspired by vintage textiles, featuring hearts in different sizes and shades of pink, red, blue and green. Great for finishing the edges and lining of your textile work and embroidery work!
The pattern will download instantly and includes the following PDF files:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A single page overview of the pattern in full color
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
Size hearts cross stitch borders PDF pattern
• Border sizes varies between 3 and 21 stitches in height.
• You can also combine them to make even wider borders.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
• Cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.