Asian cross stitch border patterns. This listing includes 11 decorative borders inspired by batik textiles, and reliefs on Hindu temples in Indonesia. It features borders in different sizes and shades of green, red, blue, pink and yellow. Great for finishing the edges and lining of your textile work and embroidery work!
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Asian cross stitch borders pattern
- Border sizes varies between 4 and 37 stitches in height.
- You can also combine them to make even wider borders.
These border patterns are suitable for a beginner.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
There are no reviews yet.