This India map cross stitch pattern will make an original gift for an indian friend or original travel souvenir. This cross stitch pattern features a map of India, with a heart in the capital Delhi. But of course you can also put the heart in another city like Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, or Bangalore.
Combine this map with other maps from our Stitch a Map collection and show the world where you’ve been.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern for easy reading of the symbols
– Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
Size India map cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 83 x 88 stitches
- use 11 x 11 inch Aida 16 (~28 x 28 cm) and it will fit in an 8 inch embroidery hoop
- Or use 12 x 12 inch Aida 14 (~30 x 30 cm) and it will fit in an 9 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner and only includes full cross stitches
Cross Stitch Kit
This listing is only for a digital cross stitch pattern, but we are happy to make a kit for this pattern. You can find all the details here.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.