Denmark map cross stitch pattern . This modern simple cross stitch pattern features a map of Denmark, with a heart for the capital: Copenhagen. Create an original Christmas gift for a traveling friend or make as home decoration in a Danish house.
This digital download pattern includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English & Dutch.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
Size Denmark map cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 75 x 90 stitches
- use 12 x 12 inch Aida 14 (~30 x 30 cm) and it will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
- or use 11 x 11 inch Aida 16 (~28 x 28 cm) and it will fit in a 8 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the cross stitch used. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
Cross stitch kit
This listing is only for a digital cross stitch pattern, but we are happy to make a kit for this pattern. To discuss all the details please contact us.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.