Arkansas Map Cross Stitch Pattern. This modern cross stitch pattern features a map of Arkansas state, with a heart for the state capital: Little Rock. But of course you can also place the heart for Fayetteville, Hot Springs, Fort Smith or any other city you love in this beautiful state. Combine with other maps from our Stitch a Map collection. Show the world where you have been! Create an original gift for a migrating friend or international wedding.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Arkansas map cross stitch pattern
- Size: 90 x 76 stitches
- Fabric: use 12 x 12 inch Aida 14 (~30 x 30 cm) and it will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
- or use 11 x 11 inch Aida 16 and it will fit in a 8 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner and only contains full cross stitches. We have included tips for beginners
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
Absolutely perfect, exactly what I wanted. Small change to the heart placement and the addition of a date were made through “add on” option. I made a small change from the original option, but that was just personal preference. Order was delivered fast, pattern was easy to follow and came together perfectly. I will be ordering more for another locations with special memories.