With this Christmas nativity cross stitch pattern you can make a modern cross stitch project that will fit in a 30 cm embroidery hoop. This will make a beautiful Xmas decoration for your home. At the nativity scene you can see Maria and Josef in the stall with baby Jesus. An they receive a lot of visitors. The angel, a sheep herder and 3 wise man with their gifts. The stars and angel can be stitched with glow in the dark floss to make them shine in the dark.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A single page overview of the pattern in full color
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
Size Christmas nativity cross stitch pattern
• Illustration size: 156 x 146 stitches
• Fabric: use 16 x 16 inch Aida 14 Christmas Blue (~40 x 40 cm).
• It will fit in a 12 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
Due to the dark color fabric and the use of glow in the dark floss, this pattern is at intermediate level. The pattern expects basic knowledge of the cross stitch stitch. Contact us if you would like a beginner version of this pattern. It is easier to cross stitch with glow in the dark floss when you use bees wax.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.