In this 2.5-hour workshop you’ll learn how to latch hook a cushion. Latch hooking is an easy and calming craft that helps you to slow down from your daily stress. During this session you’ll get started with the project. We won’t be able to finish the cushion but you’ll get all the materials needed to finish the project at home.
What you’ll learn in this workshop
- How to start with latch hooking
- How to cut threads to size
- How to make or transfer a pattern
- Tips and tricks that make your latch hooking experience easier
- How to turn your latch hook project into a cushion cover
- You’ll receive a full latch hook cushion kit (value 69,95 eur) with all the materials needed to latch hook your cushion cover. It even includes a cushion back.
- You can pick your favourite colours wool to match your style
- During the workshop you can use our scissors, marker and sewing thread (they are not included in the kit). You’re always welcome to buy them in our studio.
- You’ll get free coffee, tea, and water
- And we’ll have a few yummy snacks from the pâtisserie
Date & Time: Wednesday 6 March 2024 18:30 – 21:00
Studio Koekoek, Weesperstraat 100 in Amsterdam.
This is close to the “Magere Brug” and the “Holocaust Name Monument” in the centre of Amsterdam. Metro station Weesperplein or Waterlooplein.
The session is suitable for beginners.
We’ll host the workshop in both Dutch and English
About Studio Koekoek’s workshop
We love to welcome you in our studio in Amsterdam. We’re working every day with textiles and like to share our enthusiasm with you. You’ll learn in small groups, so you’ll get lots of help with questions.
Workshop cancellation policy
In the unfortunate event that you cannot join your booked event, you are welcome to resell or give your ticket to somebody else who is able to attend. If you wish to cancel your ticket, we adhere to the following policy:
- Cancellations made more than 1 month before the event receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made between 14 and 31 days before the event receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days before the event are not refunded.
- No-shows are not refunded.