Amsterdam Cross stitch kit. This cross stitch kit of an Amsterdam cityscape, features the typical Amsterdam canal houses, a wind mill, the highest tower of Amsterdam: the Westertoren, some bikes and of course the iconic ‘I AMsterdam’ sign cannot be missed. The city doves circle around, and on the water you will find a houseboat, a rowing boat, and the typical canal boat.
Somebody in town is happy: the Dutch flag is out!
We will ship this kit to your address. The kit includes:
- A print of the cross stitch pattern
- Embroidery needle
- DMC embroidery floss (20 colors!)
- High quality Aida Fabric
- A high quality 10 inch (25 cm) embroidery hoop
- A booklet with our best embroidery tips in English & Dutch
We are happy to pack your purchase as a gift. Please let us know in the notes to seller box when you would like that.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the kit.
Size Amsterdam Cross stitch kit
• Fabric: we will send you 12 x 12 inch Aida fabric
• It will fit in the 10 inch embroidery hoop that we will send with the package
This pattern is at intermediate level due to the size. It expects some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips for beginners. Stitches used: Cross stitch, Back stitch line.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.