Florida map cross stitch pattern. This modern cross stitch pattern features a map of the USA state Florida, with a heart for the capital: Tallahassee. But of course you can also place the heart for Miami, Tampa, Orlanda, Jacksonville or any other city you love in this sunny state. Combine multiple maps from our Stitch a Map collection . Make a unique gift for an interstate wedding, or create your personal travel wall.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Florida map cross stitch pattern
- Size: 90 x 89 stitches
- Fabric: use 12 x 12 inch Aida 14 (~30 x 30 cm) and it will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
- or use 11 x 11 inch Aida 16 and it will fit in a 8 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner and only contains full cross stitches. We have included tips for beginners
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.