Moscow Cross Stitch Pattern.. This cross stitch pattern of an Moscow cityscape, features the Saint Basil Church, Kremlin, Ostankino Tower, the lovely riverside, Moscow State University, the ministry of foreign affairs, and the stairs will bring you down to the most famous metro in the world. As it’s Moscow, snow can be found everywhere.
The finished work will make a great gift for a Moscow lover! But of course you can also keep it as a cute decoration in your own home!
After payment, you can download this pattern instantly. It includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats) spread over 5 pages to give all the detail you need.
– A single page overview of the pattern in full color
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
Size Moscow Cross Stitch Pattern
• Illustration size:95 x 96 stitches
• Fabric: use at least 11 x 11 inch AIDA 14 (~28 x 28 cm)
• It will fit nicely in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
You can use other types of AIDA fabric (e.g. AIDA 18) but that impacts the size you need -> let is us know if you need help calculating.
This pattern is at intermediate level due to the size. The pattern expects some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used:
• Cross stitch
• Half Cross stitch
• Backstitch line
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.