This item is for 2 cross stitch patterns. You will get both the female and male Skier cross stitch pattern. They are ready for the black piste! They have so many things in common. Look at the way they wave their stocks to say hello! You can use it to make a cute gift for a skier, or keep it as a winter decoration for your holiday home. Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Our best embroidery tips in English & Dutch
Size skier cross stitch pattern
For each pattern: 42 x 51 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch double on evenweave 28 count
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on cross stitching. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, Half cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.