Use these two cross stitch patterns to make a modern nautical nursery decor or gift for a boat captain. You will get both a female and a male boat captain cross stitch pattern. They are standing behind the wheel and are ready to cross the oceans!
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size boat captain cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 48 x 45 stitches
- Fabric: Use at least 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm)
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner, but the pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used: Back stitch, cross stitch, 3/4 cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.