Two crane operator cross stitch patterns from our stitch a job series. You will receive both the male and female crane operator. As the crane operator works at great height, the pattern is a bit bigger then our usual stitch a job series patterns. You can make it as tall as you like.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size crane operator cross stitch pattern
- Size: 72 x 100 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 13 x 13 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, Half cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.