This listing contains two cross stitch patterns from our modern job series. You will get both a male and a female blogger cross stitch pattern. On the desk you’ll find a typewriter, a feather pen, and a computer. The almost empty wine bottle can not be missed as these writers live Ernest Hemingway’s motto “write drunk, edit sober” ;-).
You can use the patterns to make a very original gift for the writer or blogger in your life.
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
- Illustration size: 48 x 43 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch double on AIDA 28
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner, but the pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used:
- Back stitch line
- Cross stitch
- Half cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.