These are 2 cross stitch patterns from our stitch a job series. You will receive both “the nanny” and “the manny” cross stitch pattern. You can use the charts to make a unique gift for your nanny, babysitter, au pair or super grandma! You will get both the pattern for the male and the female version as shown on the pictures.
The patterns will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size DIY gift for nanny
• Illustration size: 27 x 53 stitches
• Fabric: Use at least 7×7 inch (18×18 cm) Aida 14
• It will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin of at least 4 inches (10 cm)
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. Stitches used: Back stitches, cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.