Crane Operator Cross stitch pattern. Cross stitch embroidery pattern from our modern job series. It features “the crane operator”. As the crane operator works at great height, his pattern is a bit higher then our usual job series patterns. You can make it as tall as you like.
The pattern will download instantly and includes the following PDF files:
– A single page overview of the pattern
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
Size Crane Operator Cross stitch pattern
• Illustration size: 72 x 100 stitches
• Grid size: 120 x 120 stitches
• Fabric: use 11 x 11 inch Aida 14 (28 x 28 cm)
• It will fit nicely in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest
– to add an extra margin
– and to extend the crane height by repeating the orange metal pattern until it reaches the border of your frame.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner, but the pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery.
• Backstitch line
• Cross stitch
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
To discuss all the details please contact us.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.