Jordan map cross stitch pattern. This cross stitch pattern features a map of Jordan, with a heart for the capital: Amman. Create as an original gift for a migrating friend or world traveler.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English & Dutch
Size Jordan map cross stitch pattern
- Size: 76 x 86 stitches
- Fabric: use 12 x 12 inch Aida 14 (~30 x 30 cm) and it will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
- or use 11 x 11 inch Aida 16 and it will fit in a 8 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner and only contains full cross stitches. We have included tips for beginners
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
There are no reviews yet.