Sri Lanka map cross stitch pattern. This minimalistic cross stitch pattern features a map of Sri Lanka, with a heart for the capital: Sri Jayewardenapura Kotte, a neighborhood in Colombo. Create as an original gift for a migrating friend or make as home decoration.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Sri Lanka map cross stitch pattern
- Size: 51 x 89 stitches
- Fabric use 12 x 12 inch Aida 14 (~30 x 30 cm) and it will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
- or use 11 x 11 inch Aida 16 and it will fit in a 8 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner and only contains full cross stitches. We have included tips for beginners
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
Katie Edwards –
Great pattern, easy to follow and was in my inbox within minutes. Can’t wait to do other maps now. Thank you 🙂
bethany marshall –
Easy to follow, great pattern!