Ivory Coast map cross stitch pattern. This modern cross stitch pattern features a map of Ivory Coast, with a heart for the capital Yamoussoukro. Create an original gift for a wedding or make as home decoration. Combine it with our other map designs to create your own journey!
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A full color pattern without the heart
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
SIZE Ivory Coast map cross stitch pattern
• Illustration size: 87 x 90 stitches
• Fabric: use at least 11 x 11 inch Aida 14 (~28 x 28 cm).
• It will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop when you use Aida 14. Stitching on Aida 16 count it will fit in an 8 inch hoop.
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
• Cross stitch
Cross Stitch Kit
This listing is only for a digital cross stitch pattern, but we also have a cross stitch kit available that includes all the materials needed to make this pattern. To discuss all the details please contact us.
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
To discuss all the details please contact us.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.