Amsterdam Cross stitch kit. This cross stitch kit of an Amsterdam cityscape, features the typical Amsterdam canal houses, a wind mill, the highest tower of Amsterdam: the Westertoren, some bikes and a
of course the iconic ‘I AMsterdam’ sign cannot be missed. The city doves circle around, and on the water you will find a houseboat, a rowing boat, and the typical canal boat.
Somebody in town is happy: the Dutch flag is out!
We will ship this kit to your address. The kit includes:
– A print of the cross stitch pattern
– 1 embroidery needle
– The required DMC embroidery floss (20 colors!)
– High quality Aida Fabric
– A high quality 10 inch (25 cm) embroidery hoop
– A page with our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch or Spanish.
We are happy to pack your purchase as a gift. Please let us know in the notes to seller box when you would like that.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the kit.
Size Amsterdam Cross stitch kit
• Fabric: we will send you 12 x 12 inch Aida fabric
• It will fit in the 10 inch embroidery hoop that we will send with the package
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, please send us a message before you purchase the item.
This pattern is at intermediate level. It expects some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
• Cross stitch
• Back stitch line
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
To discuss all the details please contact us.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.