This is a premium quality White Wool Roving that can be used for weaving, xl knitting, spinning and felting projects. Soft and fluffy feel.
Product details Off White Wool Roving
- Color: Off White. This is the undyed natural color
- Fineness: 24 micron
- Mulesin Free Merino Wool
- Origin: New Zealand
- 100 gram
- Lenght: approx 10 meter (if you pull harder it will get longer and thinner)
- Suitable for: Dyeing, Jumbo Knitting, Needle Felting, Spinning, Wet Felting
Read our blog for inspiration and learn how to make a circulair weave with this wool roving
How much wool do you need for a knitting project?
You use approx 2 kilo’s per square meter blanket, depending on how loose you knit.
- For a cushion cover of 50 x 50 cm you need 500 gram for each side
- For a blanket of 1 x 1,5 meter you need approx. 3 kilos
- For a banket of 1,5 x 2 meter you need approx 6 kilos
- For a blanket of 2 x 2 meter you need 8 kilos
Wool is a product of nature and colors may vary for each batch. We try to reflect colors as good as possible in the pictures but they might be slightly different.