This is a premium quality White Wool Roving that can be used for weaving, xl knitting, spinning and felting projects. Soft and fluffy feel.
Product details Off White Wool Roving
- Color: Off White. This is the undyed natural color
- Fineness: 24 micron
- Mulesin Free Merino Wool
- Origin: New Zealand
- 100 gram
- Lenght: approx 10 meter (if you pull harder it will get longer and thinner)
- Suitable for: Dyeing, Jumbo Knitting, Needle Felting, Spinning, Wet Felting
Read our blog for inspiration and learn how to make a circulair weave with this wool roving
How much wool do you need for a knitting project?
You use approx 2 kilo’s per square meter blanket, depending on how loose you knit.
- For a cushion cover of 50 x 50 cm you need 500 gram for each side
- For a blanket of 1 x 1,5 meter you need approx. 3 kilos
- For a banket of 1,5 x 2 meter you need approx 6 kilos
- For a blanket of 2 x 2 meter you need 8 kilos
Wool is a product of nature and colors may vary for each batch. We try to reflect colors as good as possible in the pictures but they might be slightly different.
There are no reviews yet.