Michigan map cross stitch pattern for beginners. This modern cross stitch pattern features a map of the USA state Michigan, with a heart for the capital: Lansing. Combine with other maps from our Stitch a Map collection. Show the world where you have been! Create an original gift for a migrating friend or international wedding.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Michigan map cross stitch pattern
- Size: 84 x 90 stitches
- Fabric use 12 x 12 inch Aida 14 (~30 x 30 cm) and it will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
- or use 11 x 11 inch Aida 16 and it will fit in a 8 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner and only contains full cross stitches. We have included tips for beginners
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns
Gerda is amazing!! She QUICKLY works to get you a pattern that is exactly what you want. Don’t be worried about ordering a customized pattern, she will make sure it’s what you want.
I’d definitely order from Gerda again, and would recommend this shop to anyone looking for cross-stitch patterns.
Shelby Simington –
pattern was super easy to read and follow
Quick service and easy download!👍🏻