This cross stitch pattern features the “magician”. This magic man with the red cape just got a rabbit out of his hat! It will make a great gift for the upcoming Houdini or Dynamo, and can be used to make a room decoration for a boys room, or magician party invitation. And who doesn’t like a bit of magic in the house?
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
Size Magician cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 23 x 36 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch double on AIDA 28
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
This pattern is intermediate level, as the french knot is a bit trickier to make. The pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used:
• Backstitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half Cross stitch
• French knot
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.