Ice skater cross stitch pattern. You will receive both our female and male ice skater. There’s a world of difference between them, but yet they have so much in common. They are both great on ice and crafty enough to make a iced heart for you!
The female ice skater is inspired by the beautiful Gracie Gold. She wears her pretty blue ombre dress with some glittery touches. The male ice skater is just an enthusiastic amateur you might find on your local ice rank. He has the proper outfit to deal with the cold.
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
- Illustration size: 39 x 53 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch double on AIDA 28
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner, but the pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used:
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.