DIY Gift Waiter Cross stitch pattern. . Easy embroidery pattern from our modern job series. It features “the waiter”; a young man carrying two glasses of red wine.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
Size DIY Gift Waiter
- Cross stitch pattern size: 37 x 38 stitches
- Grid size: 60 x 60 stitches
- Fabric: use 7 x 7 inch (18 x 18 cm)
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner, but it expects some basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used:
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.