This are 2 cross stitch patterns from our modern job series. It features “the Pet Shop”. Both the pet sellers just adore animals, and they can not dream about a better live than one in which they are surrounded by loads of them. On the pattern you will see a few rabbits, a parrot, lots of fish, a puppy and cat. Oops! – there are also a few mice running around. You will get both the pattern for the female and the male variant. This will make a great gift for a animal lover, pet shop owner or pet seller.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size pet shop cross stitch pattern
- Size: 52 x 49 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, Half cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.