This listing is for 2 cross stitch patterns from our modern job series. It features both the female and the male Stewardess cross stitch pattern. Oh my, what are their smiles huge! They really love their job and like to give you the most comfortable flight ever. Great stitching project to make during a long flight – what else will you do in a plane?
With these patterns you can make a cute gift for a stewardess or collector of air themed objects. It matches very well with the other modern job patterns in our shop. Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Our best embroidery tips in English & Dutch.
Size stewardess cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 40 x 36 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch double on AIDA 28
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner, but the pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used:
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.