This listing contains two cross stitch patterns from our stitch a job series. You will get both a male and a female writer cross stitch pattern. On the desk you’ll find a typewriter, a feather pen, and a computer. The almost empty wine bottle can not be missed as these writers live Ernest Hemingway’s motto “write drunk, edit sober” ;-). You can use the patterns to make a very original gift for the writer or blogger in your life. Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 200+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size writer cross stitch pattern
- Size: 48 x 43 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, Half cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.