This cross stitch pattern features the “magician”. This magic man with the red cape just got a rabbit out of his hat! It will make a great gift for the upcoming Houdini or Dynamo, and can be used to make a room decoration for a boys room, or magician party invitation. And who doesn’t like a bit of magic in the house?
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
• Illustration size: 23 x 36 stitches
• Grid size: 70 x 70 stitches
• Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch double on AIDA 28
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
This pattern is intermediate level, as the french knot is a bit trickier to make. The pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used.
• Backstitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half Cross stitch
• French knot
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
To discuss all the details please contact us.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.