DIY Gift for project manager. This modern cross stitch pattern from our job series features “the project manager”. A young person that is in control to deliver the project on time on budget and at quality. It will make a nice gift for your project manager. You can will get both the male and female design.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern. Once the order is completed an automatic email will be send to you with the link to the download page.
Size DIY Gift Project Manager
• Illustration size: 37 x 45 stitches
• Grid size: 60 x 60 stitches
• Fabric: Use Aida 7 x 7 inch (18 x 18 cm)
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
• If you prefer to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin
This pattern is at intermediate level, because of the French knot in the female version. The male version does not have a french knot.
The French knot is a bit trickier to stitch, but online you can find great tutorials. As the pattern is small it might make a great project for somebody that likes to try those stitches and wants to see quick results ;-).
The pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used:
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half cross stitch
• French knot
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
To discuss all the details please contact us.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.