Haiti map cross stitch pattern. This modern simple cross stitch pattern features a map of Haiti, with a heart for the capital: Port-au-Prince. Create an original wedding gift for a traveler or make as home decoration. Combine it with our other map designs from our Stitch a map cross stitch pattern collection to create your own journey!
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Haiti map cross stitch pattern
- Size:90 x 70 stitches
- Fabric use 12 x 12 inch Aida 14 (~30 x 30 cm) and it will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
- or use 11 x 11 inch Aida 16 and it will fit in a 8 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner and only contains full cross stitches. We have included tips for beginners
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.