Scotland map cross stitch pattern. This modern cross stitch pattern features a map of Scotland, with a heart for the capital: Edinburgh. Create an original gift for a migration friend. Combine this map with other maps from our Stitch a Map collection to create your own souvenir wall
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Scotland map cross stitch pattern
- Size: 57 x 86 stitches
- Fabric: use 12 x 12 inch Aida 14 (~30 x 30 cm) and it will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
- or use 11 x 11 inch Aida 16 and it will fit in a 8 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner and only contains full cross stitches. We have included tips for beginners
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
Roisin Taylor –
Fantastic pattern 🙂 stitched it up for family that moved to the US to remind them of home ^_^
Emily Best –
Stitched this as a wedding present for a friend. Pattern is easy to follow and exactly as described. Love it!
stephanie mortimer –
Awesome pattern! Easy to follow with a beautiful result. I’m so happy with this!