Africa map cross stitch pattern. This easy cross stitch pattern features a map of the African continent, with a heart which you can place anywhere you feel home. Create as an original gift for a migrating friend or make as home decoration. Combine this map with other maps from our Stitch a Map collection to create your own souvenir wall
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Africa map cross stitch pattern
- Size: 96 x 110 stitches
- Fabric: use 14 x 14 inch Aida 14 (~35 x 35 cm) and it will fit in a 10 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner and only contains full cross stitches. We have included tips for beginners
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.