Bear on bike cross stitch stitch pattern. This is a cross stitch pattern of a cute brown bear on a bike. It will make a fun decoration for a nursery room
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Bear on bike cross stitch pattern
• Size: 56 x 51 stitches
• Fabric: use 8 x 8 inch Aida 14 (~20 x 20 cm).
• It will fit in a 6 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner level. The pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Cross stitch, Half Cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.