Tulip cross stitch pattern featuring three cheerful tulip. It’s so beautiful to see them pop out the ground in spring. And with this cross stitch design you can enjoy them all days of the year!
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color one page overview of the pattern
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
Size Tulip cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 101 x 56 stitches
- Grid size: 120 x 80 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 8,5 x 6 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 15 cm) + a 2 inch (5 cm) margin on each side for framing
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used:
• Cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.