This is a cross stitch kit from our stitch a job series. It features the “science student”. She’s a quirky nerd in the making and loves to do some chemical experiments. This is the female version that will make a great science geek gift. In our webshop you can also find the male version.
You can use the patterns to make a very original gift for your science loving friend.
We will ship this kit to your address. The kit includes:
– A print of the cross stitch pattern
– 1 embroidery needle
– The required DMC embroidery floss
– High quality Aida Fabric
– A 5 inch embroidery hoop
– A page with Koekoek’s best embroidery tips in English, Dutch or Spanish.
• Fabric: we will send you 7 x 7 inch Aida fabric
• It will fit in the 5 inch embroidery hoop that we will send with the package
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, please send us a message before you purchase the item.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.