For punch needle embroidery it is crucial that your fabric is tightly stretched in your frame. With this listing you will receive 4 wooden punch needle canvas stretcher bars. Use the bars to make a punch needle canvas. The bars have handy inserts so they are very easy to assemble as a frame. You can then staple your fabric on the frame and start punching. After you finish punching you can reuse the stretcher bars for your next project.
Details Punch Needle Canvas Stretcher Bars
- Set of 4 wooden canvas stretcher bars
- The size of these bars allows you to punch needle a piece of about 41 x 41 cm. So this will be big enough to create a cushion of 40 x 40 cm.
- With this listing you will only receive the wooden frame bars. You will need to have a staple gun and a piece of 65 x 65 cm punch needle fabric to complete your canvas.
- For an extra costs we can also assemble this canvas for you with one of our needlepoint fabrics.
- These bars are produced in the Netherlands from FSC certified wood
There are no reviews yet.