This rustic ecological embroidery canvas is a great foundation cloth for free hand embroidery or punch needle projects using the Clover Punch Needle & refill needles.
This canvas is woven with a sturdy 223 gr/m3, hence you can sew many projects with it. Make cushion covers, canvas bags or other home decor. This fabric is produced under strict GOTS certification, so guilt-free crafting is guaranteed :-).
Product details rustic ecological punch canvas
- Color: rustic (close to DMC floss 3782)
- size 74 x 74 cm
- This canvas is certified by GOTS, which is the world’s leading standard for good practices in the textile supply chain both for environmental and social criteria. So it is a great material for guilt free punching!
- The ecological canvas cotton is grown in Pakistan and woven in Spain
- As this 100% cotton fabric is dyed in an ecological way, it is fully biodegradable
- You can wash this fabric in the washing machine up to 40C, which is handy if you activly use the fabric.
Please be aware that every punch needle has a different thickness. For the best punch needle experience it is important to use the right foundation cloth. We have specifically selected this fabric for the clover punch needle. Please note that this fabric is not suitable for the thicker wooden punch needle.
There are no reviews yet.