Make your next embroidery project with this beautiful ecological cotton canvas. This pearl ecological canvas fabric is produced under GOTS certification. This is the perfect foundation cloth for free hand embroidery and punch needle projects using the Clover Punch Needle & refill needles. This is a sturdy canvas, hence you can sew many projects with it, including cushion covers and canvas bags.
Product details pearl ecological embroidery canvas
- Color: pearl (close to DMC floss color 168)
- Size: 100 x 150 cm (~40 x 60 inch)
- Certified by GOTS, which is the world’s leading standard for good practices in the textile supply chain. Farmers grow the cotton on ecological farms, spinners spin, and weavers weave this product under stict environmental and social criteria (like workhours). So it is a great material for guilt free crafting!
- The ecological canvas cotton is grown in Pakistan and woven in Spain
- As this 100% cotton fabric is dyed in an ecological way, it is fully biodegradable
- You can wash this fabric with the washing machine up to 40 C
- Weight: 223 gr/M3
When you want to use this for punch needle embroidery: We have specifically selected this fabric for the thinner punch needles including the clover punch needle. Please note that this fabric is not suitable for the thicker wooden punch needle.
There are no reviews yet.