Premium caribbean ecological canvas for free hand embroidery and punch needle projects ( using the Clover Punch Needle & refill needles) .
This canvas is woven with a sturdy 223 gr/m3, hence you can sew many projects with it. Make cushion covers, canvas bags or other home decor.
Product details caribbean ecological embroidery canvas
- Color caribbean (close to DMC floss color 3811)
- Size 100 x 150 cm (40 x 60 inch)
- Our partners produce this fabric under GOTS certification. Which is the world’s leading standard for good practices in the textile supply chain both for environmental and social criteria.
- The ecological canvas cotton is grown in Pakistan and woven in Spain and weighs 223 gr/M3
- As this 100% cotton fabric is dyed in an ecological way, it is fully biodegradable
- You can wash this fabric in the washing machine up to 40C, which is handy if you activly use the fabric.
This fabric is suitable for sharp and thin punch needles like the clover punch needle. Please note that this fabric is not suitable for the thicker wooden punch needle or 3 size punch needle set.